WELCOME TO IDA'S BOOKS

Come on in and looks at the books I read.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

my last Christmas with my mom in 1994.

we went to my moms house for Christmas in 1994. that was the last Christmas with my mom. when we went there she was on the couch and she went to open my gift and i took a pic of her opening it and she look at me and told me i will kill you Ida. and my mom gave me a gift i will treasure forever it was my grandmas ring. the reason she gave me that ring was because i cry when she went to get it clean. i got another ring  that same Christmas from my hubby he put it in a brick and then wrap it in alot of paper that was the best Christmas ever. my mom passed away that following February of 1995.  when is my recipe for peanut butter cookies. 


PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES.
2 1/2 CUPS OF FLOUR (SELF RISING )
1 CUP OF BUTTER 
1 CUP OF PEANUT BUTTER
1 CUP OF WHITE SUGAR
1 CUP OF BROWN SUGAR 
2 EGGS

MIX  BUTTER AND PEANUT BUTTER . ADD BOTH KINDS OF SUGAR MIX WELL.
ADD EGGS AND BEAT WELL
STIR THE FLOUR IN THE PEANUT BUTTER MIXTURE
DROP DOUGH FROM A TEASPOON ON BAKING PAN
FLATTEN WITH A FORK
BAKE AT 375 10 TO 15 MINUTES UNTIL LIGHTLY BROWN 
MAKES 4 TO 5 DOZENS COOKIES.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you miss your mom a lot, Ida. It sounds like you loved her dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got your grandmother's ring!

    ReplyDelete